In this episode, we sit down with James Price to discuss surviving everything from an active shooter to a typical mugging.
Active shooter situations and crime are on the rise. They may even get much worse. Are you prepared?
Today James will share insight into what students of his Domestic Protector class learn. We’ll also cover simple things you can do to survive violent encounters.
Surviving active shooter situation topics:
- Jame’s prediction about the frequenting of these types of shootings.
- Takeaways from the San Bernardino shooting.
- Takeaways from the Paris terrorist attacks.
- Will this inspire copycat spree-killers?
- How was the Domestic Protector class put together?
- Are armed civilians safer?
- Why should you start practicing one handed shooting more?
- What is a sheepdog and what is an armed civilian?
- How should you respond to an active shooter?
- Are active shooter situations different from a violent mugging?
- What can be improvised to jam door from an attack?
- Death Valley Magazine Training Center
- Homeland Security Institute Simulation Shows That Armed Citizens Are The Best Option Against Active Shooters & Terrorists
- NEW SHOW: Safe House Home Security and Automation Podcast