In this episode, hosts Aaron and Jason discuss being a bad prepper. Or more appropriately stated, the dangers of being a disorganized prepper.
Let’s face it: Organization isn’t sexy.
But being disorganized can be disastrous for a prepper. So today Jason reveals a recent revelation that explains why this can be your downfall. And Aaron and Jason discuss how to over come this.
Bad Prepper Topics Discussed:
- Limited time ITRH eBook giveaway announcement
- Remaining Season 4 schedule and other important announcements.
- Creating a preparedness inventory
- Using calendars to keep track of your preps and their expiration dates.
- How long do batteries last?
- Find shortfalls in your preparations.
- Developing a communications plan
- Survival skills planning
- Survival gear planning and priorities
- EDC Bags and Car Get Home Bags
Resources from this episode:
- Eneloop Rechargeable Batteries
- Weatherman Wave MultiTool
- Mophie Powerstation Phone Charger
- Quiet Pro Headset
- Prepper Spring Cleaning Episode