In this episode hosts Aaron and Jason discuss how not to raise chicks, the survival skill of sailing, and the scourge of the sea. It’s sure to be full of information and a few laughs, as always.
The results of our latest experiment (however half-assed) with chickens are in. Through the experience, we’ve learned several valuable lessons about raising chicks–mostly things that should not be done. We’ll share them today.
Also, we discuss our latest skills endeavor: Sailing. It’s one of the less talked about skills in the community. But can any other form of transportation compare?
Join as as we discuss…
- Why a dedicated area for young chicks is important.
- Can incubator hatched chicks be reintroduced to their mother hen?
- IBC Water tanks vs traditional tanks for rain water collecting.
- Keeping algae down in rainwater collection tanks.
- Learning to sail
- A warning about dolphins you’ve never heard–till now.